With SMSTurbo, your asphalt operation can increase scale ticketing transaction speed, reduce operating costs, automate billing and increase revenue. The system helps increase transaction accuracy and reduces the risk of theft or loss.
For Asphalt truck scale operations SMSTurbo provides these benefits:
- Customer specific price list
- Order/Job specific price schedules supporting graduated volume discounts
- Load scheduling/dispatching
- Delivery charges automatically calculated by customer based on tonnage, mileage, tonnage by mile, and flat rate.
- Delivery costs tracked for subcontracted haulers
- Single software solution for asphalt and aggregate ticketing
- Invoicing by customer order/job
- Billing – generate invoices automatically using SMS Turbo’s own Billing/Accounts Receivable module or with more than a dozen interfaces to standard accounting packages
- Invoicing can be generated daily for faster turnaround of receivables
- Escrow feature to allow customers to prepay and work off of a “positive balance”
Creative Information Systems, Inc. offers SMSTurbo®, the scale management software package with the versatility to adapt to the demands of a growing business in an ever-changing market. SMSTurbo® is a multitasking, integrated scale management software system.
Simplify ticket creation through automation
Full, partial and remote unattended options
People are Talking About SMSTurbo
Gentlemen, I would like to officially say thanks for your overwhelming support and assistance that you have shown to me over the past 6 monthsmore ››
“We have realized a significant decrease in our average cycle time this season and have received accolades from many of our truckers.”more ››
“Installation was a breeze, and by using the remote training system, even I, as a non-computer savvy person, was able to operate the system quite easily.”more ››
“The daily Accounts Receivable reconciliation has gone from 2-3 hours to ½ hour.”more ››
“As our company grows they continue to develop and enhance our program to perform new operations.”more ››